Monday, February 20, 2012

Doodle Art and Doodle Book

One thing I'm pond of, for sure, is making doodle art. It's a simplest form of art, all you need is a pen or pencil and a plain paper (or you can be creative and innovative in any way). Creating random drawings from scratch, leaving no space, colorful or just plain black and white, it doesn't matter anyway, just let your hands sketch random things from your mind and heart. A flower, dog, car, rainbow, sky, bear, monsters, shapes, anything, everything, even though it means nothing. That's how doodle works. You don't need to have a single and specific subject, it just come with a lot of objects. No rules, no instructions. 

DOODLE refers to absent-minded scribblings, not conscious works of art that happen to be on a scrap of paper.


My very first doodle. The product of my boredom while in the Taxation class.


My second doodle. I made this one during our Retreat at Capuchin Retreat Center. My mind have lots of stuff then, and all I can do is either to take it down on my notes or express it through doodle art. And voila, this is what I've got!

My third doodle. I made this one as a present for my mommy in blogsphere. I want her to give something with my personal touch, and I'm so grateful she appreciate it :)


Last Christmas I have received a very awesome gift from my super best friend forever - a Doodle Book from Artwork. Wish really granted, thanks a lot sbff!



"There are no definite rules in arts, and if there are.. break as many as you can."

 doodle art, simple doodle art, doodle moster, cool doodle art, doodle arts, doodle book, artwork doodle book, art, drawings,
 doodle art, simple doodle art, doodle moster, cool doodle art, doodle arts, doodle book, artwork doodle book, art, drawings,
 doodle art, simple doodle art, doodle moster, cool doodle art, doodle arts, doodle book, artwork doodle book, art, drawings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

epic reactions